Hi, my name is Melanie, and I used to be addicted to Twilight.
Yes, I was one of "those girls" who read the Twilight series-after it became popular. I had heard about them for a while, but was sick of all the girls who were -obsessed with- them. I put off reading, until I was in great need of a good book. I gave in. I started reading the first book and found myself flipping the pages faster and faster. After about 2 weeks I had completed all 4 books, and LOVED them! Yes, I had then turned into one of "those girls" ranting about how amazing it was. Well that little obsession has come and gone, and now I would like to classify myself as "OVER IT". I have not watched Eclipse yet, and I am still living. Shocker-I know. I just want to let all the girls know, there is life outside of the Twilight series, find it. :)
Peace and blessins ya'll, peace and blessins!
The Birth Story of Ellie May Gooch
8 years ago



there is NOT a life outside of the twilight series.
ReplyDeletei am practically DYING because i have yet to see Eclipse!!!
but really... i must admit that i am still a fan.
no--not an "obsessed" fan. but a fan, indeed. :) i will never be "over it." ;) except for maybe the 4th one. never did like that one...
p.s. i was accidently signed in on sarah's blog. FYI...this is jill, your bestest.
ReplyDeleteLove you Mel Mel.
ReplyDelete