Friday, July 2, 2010

OBSESSED WITH...









When I decided to create a blog, I thought it would be fun to theme it with "Obsessed with..." and "Over it..." I have to start with what I am most "obsessed with". This obsession began on September 12, 2009 in Pocatello Idaho, more specifically--The Holt. With time, something amazing has come from this encounter with Cody Jardine. I have fallen madly in love, and there is no stopping it! We have dated for over six months, and have both made it through the first month of his mission. 23 more months to go, and by how fast this last year has gone, it should go by pretty quick. Regardless of how fast or slow it goes, I know he is worth the wait! "Obsessed with..."? I think it is more "in LOVE with..."I, like Buddy the Elf, am "In love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!"

1 comment:

  1. I love this Melanie!! You are Cody's love is....PeRfEcT!!

    ReplyDelete