

FAMILIES!!
I love my family so incredibly much! In my family, there are 6 girls and 2 boys. Personally, I LOVE having 5 sisters because I can tell them all what is going on in my life and get 5 different outlooks, combine them to what I want to hear-and honestly, it usually almost always works for the best. Then my brothers come into play quite often too. When I need advice from a man's perspective-I call them. They are very aware of my needs and always know what to say-or not say-when the time is right. My parents are amazing! They have supported me in everything I do. I may hear "No." A LOT from them, but in the end-when they have said no is when something of greater worth to me has happened. (Ex. The day I met Cody-I was supposed to be going down to Provo for the weekend, but at the last minute they told me the favorite saying "No." I went to Pocatello instead and met the one .) Thank goodness for that favorite word! My parents are great examples of parenting. My siblings have all turned out amazing and good parents themselves. I hope someday, I can be half the wife/mother they are. I don't know what I would do without them. I know people say that all the time, but i mean it to the extreme. They are amazing! I love them and am so grateful they will be my family-FOREVER!



No comments:
Post a Comment